Calibration and separation of millet
Millet belongs to the major grain crops, is widely used in the production of cereal production. It is also used as an insurance culture for reseeding the dead of winter, is sown for green fodder, include sunflower crop rotation to counter top.
One of the most important operations in the cultivation, storage and further processing of millet are calibrated and separation. For example:
- cleaning and grading of seeds largely determine productivity;
- separation of freshly harvested grain heap provides storage stability;
- purity of grain supplied to the flour and groats plants, - the quality of the finished product.
Nor a speck of dust, no dust: principle of the aerodynamic system
More than a hundred years ago, science and practice have drawn attention to the specific weight of grain as it is the quality characteristics, including seed (property of sinking in the water, our ancestors considered a sign of purity).
Separation material according to specific gravity (kind) - base aerodynamic cleaning systems. These machines are considered to be the most effective. As a result, air separation grains simultaneously sorted, cleaned and calibrated. For seed it is important that it is also not damaged (in contrast to the effects of lattice units).
As a result of the controlled air flow in the grain separator AFM heap is divided into following homogeneous fractions:
- full seed millet;
- food millet;
- forage (feeler and fine grain);
- heavy impurities (fall vertically downwards into the container for heavy waste);
- light impurities (blown to the end of the working chamber).
The accuracy and high homogeneity separation - is ± 3%.
- Grain impurity (broken, pressure, unripe damaged grain pests);
- foreign material (mineral (soil, sand, stones) and organic (straw, stalks, chaff, weed seeds, pests residues));
- harmful, dangerous for human and animal health impurity (seeds and parts of poisonous plants, Fusarium, spoiled grain).
Versatility - saving money
Empirically it is proven that the use of universal separator machines relatively high cost saves significant amounts of money compared to the cost of construction or reconstruction of objects of storage and processing of grain.
A grain cleaning machine ACM performs three tasks postharvest grain processing (preliminary, primary and secondary cleaning, calibration) successfully replacing 2-3 form successive cleaning and calibration machinery. It can be used not only for purification of millet, but also many other crops, namely:
- melons and legumes;
- grass seed.
And so on (diameter granular material - up to 15 mm).
In addition to versatility, the AFM machine features:
- possibility of working with any humidity materials (as a result of air drying separation occurs material);
- ability to separate grain mixture;
- the possibility of separation of all kinds of cereals to give them a high presentation;
- quick adjustment when changing the crop;
- safe operation;
- ease of management, configuration, and operation;
- fast payback.
Features separation and sizing of millet
Millet heap "after the harvester" is characterized by a large number trudnootdelimyh impurities, the physical properties are close to those of fine grains millet. This, for example, seeds of such weeds as the foxtail dove, plague, vaccaria.
Another feature of millet as an object of processing is the presence of so-called tongue - immature grains elongated with pointed ends. They are difficult to peel (membranous value may be more than 50%), rump clog millet and reduce the amount of material quality of the output.
In this connection, it is recommended to carry out a three-fold serial air separation millet.